You can refresh your mind in few minutes..?

By Monday, January 09, 2017

      You can  refresh your mind in few minutes

This technique was discussed for the first time by Dr. Win Wenger. I don’t know what it’s called, so I’m naming it - ‘The Head Technique’.
Sit straight.
Close your eyes.
Imagine the boundary of your head.
Now imagine this boundary getting spread out by an inch.
You actually need to ‘see’ the boundary of your head spreading out!

Doing this signals your mind to pump extra oxygen into your blood. It results in instant energy in your body. It takes less than 5 minutes and charges your mind up!
Thanks for reading..
Is it useful,Kindly

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really loved reading your thoughts, obviously you know what are you talking about! Your site is so easy to use too, I’ve bookmark it in my folder
    IV Therapy Near Me | Coachella IV Drips

    ReplyDelete